Sagard Credit Partners works with public and private middle-market companies in North America to provide credit and enable access to our global network of expertise.
We are able to provide financing to companies throughout the capital structure, including term loans, notes, mezzanine financing, and other bespoke solutions.
With a long-term outlook, we build lasting relationships with the businesses in which we invest. Our team crafts solutions tailored to individual financing needs and can provide certainty and creativity on terms, structure and execution.
Sagard’s private credit business is led by Adam Vigna, Mustafa Humayun, and Josh Brandt.
Investment approach and value proposition
- We focus on providing direct and proprietary debt financings to Canadian and U.S. middle-market companies
- Backed by an experienced investment team, we build partnerships through transparency and integrity, and honour our commitments
- We partner with management teams to understand their unique business needs, and specialize in providing bespoke debt financing solutions
- As a supporter of business builders and founder-owned and operated companies, we leverage our network to provide ongoing support to our partners
- As part of the Sagard platform, we have access to a seasoned business and value creation team and differentiated network, enabling our credit team to focus on solutions and accelerate scaling
Companies with earnings before interest, income taxes, depreciation and amortization (“EBITDA”) between $10 million and $150 million
Ability to provide or anchor debt financings from $10 million to $200 million
Proceeds from financings used for acquisitions, refinancings, recapitalizations, growth or general corporate purposes
Flexibility to invest across industries and in complex situations
Successful businesses, lasting partnerships
These are the companies that we believe are leading generational transformation in some of the most dynamic industries around the world.