Sagard Credit provides bespoke debt solutions to public and private companies seeking capital in North America. Its investments are tailored to a company’s specific needs, including support for acquisitions, growth, recapitalizations and turnarounds across the capital structure. The strategy lends across the credit spectrum in first- and second-lien loans, unsecured and mezzanine financings, and other bespoke solutions.
With a long-term outlook, we build lasting relationships with the businesses we invest in. Our team crafts solutions tailored to individual financing needs and can provide certainty on terms, structure and execution.
Investment approach and criteria
- Direct and proprietary debt financings to U.S. and Canadian companies
- Seasoned team that has invested through business cycles, with deep corporate and banking relationships
Bespoke and customized debt solutions that fit the needs of the borrower
- Proven track record of creating value with borrowers that benefits owners
- Has the ability to bring a global network of investors, commercial partners, advisors and value creation experts to help its borrowers grow
- Companies with EBITDA between $10 and $200M
- Ability to provide or anchor debt financings from $10 to $250M
- Proceeds from financings used for acquisitions, refinancings, recapitalizations, growth or general corporate purposes
- Flexible capital, with the ability to do secured and unsecured financings tailored to the unique situation of every borrower
Our portfolio companies
We partner with ambitious companies to help them achieve their aspirations.See all companies
The Sagard teamLearn more